Dr John Joyce, a great friend of EAS and President of the society from 1990-1992, has drawn a series of four excellent cartoons to help promote the society and our activities.
Please feel free to use them in your presentations and help us recruit new members. See them here....
The report is a PDF mini-compilation of articles published in the December issue of the EAS Aquaculture Europe magazine, with summaries of the keynote speakers' presentations, the carp roundtable, the poster awards, the Student Group workshop and the Honorary Life Membership award made to Patrick Sorgeloos.
You can also see all of the AQUA 2012 abstracts online.....
At the opening plenary session of the AQUA 2012 event, co-organised in Prague by the European and World Aquaculture Societies, Patrick Sorgeloos, Director of the Laboratory of Aquaculture and the Artemia Reference Center of the University of Ghent in Belgium, was presented with an Honorary Life Membership of EAS.
LATEST: See the draft Bremerhaven recommendations for Open Ocean Aquaculture that will be discussed and finalised during the event.
Many thanks for having been with us in Rhodes and look forward to seeing you in Prague for AQUA 2012. Click on the logo on the right.....
NOFIMA reports show insufficient scientific basis for assertions on the interactions between farmed and wild salmon!
- Honorary Life Membership for Pascal Divanach
- Bjørn Myrseth receives 2011 FEAP Award for Excellence
- FAO on GLOBAL aquaculture
- AQUA NOR FORUM Presentations and Summary
- GREAT OFFER from the EAS Student Group
- AE2010 SUMMARY document, Presentations & Participants
- Courtney Hough receives highest EAS Award
- Boosting Europe's aquaculture production
- Call for contributions to FAO overview of COPs/BMPs in aquaculture
- European Parliament aquaculture studies available online
- AwF launches online donation appeal
- Our peer reviewed journal launches "perspectives"
- Your PhD thesis on the AQUA-TNET PhD portal
- AE2009 abstract CD for sale!
- Best Poster Awards at AE2009