NOFIMA reports show insufficient scientific basis for assertions on the interactions between farmed and wild salmon!
The Federation of European Aquaculture Producers (FEAP) presented its annual award for excellence in European aquaculture to Bjørn Myrseth in recognition of his past and continuing contributions to aquaculture in Europe. More...
The Fisheries and Aquaculture Department of FAO is pleased to announce the publication of seven technical documents on aquaculture which are of global relevance, namely the Global Synthesis of aquaculture development status and trends, and six Regional Reviews of aquaculture development, status and trends (including the European Review, with extensive contribution from EAS). See more
The Forum addressed the upscaling of aquaculture production systems on land, in cages and using the eco-approach to production.
Plenary presentations from AE2010 are now online.
The full list of participants is also available here .
See also the BEST AE2010 POSTERS - Best Poster ( Marion Richard) and Best Student Poster ( Florian Geay)
Thanks to all who came to Porto, and we look forward to seeing you at our Aqua Nor Forum and AE2011 events.
At the opening session of the Aquaculture Europe 2010 event, organised by the European Aquaculture Society (EAS) in Porto, Portugal, from October 5-8, 2010, Mr. Courtney Hough, General Secretary of the Federation of European Aquaculture Producers (FEAP), was presented with an Honorary Life Membership of EAS. More.
- Call for contributions to FAO overview of COPs/BMPs in aquaculture
- European Parliament aquaculture studies available online
- AwF launches online donation appeal
- Our peer reviewed journal launches "perspectives"
- Your PhD thesis on the AQUA-TNET PhD portal
- AE2009 abstract CD for sale!
- Best Poster Awards at AE2009
- FAO Global Aquaculture Conference - June 2010
- Impact of EU Research
- International website dedicated to fish reproduction
- Article on farming of soles
- Sturgeons in Serbia