The full programme for AE2014 is now available on the AE2014 page, where you will also see the list of poster presentations.
To facilitate your travel planning, we have updated the HOTEL LIST with the lastest information on room availability and contacts. Thanks to our co-organisers and local sponsors, we are also offering a FREE SHUTTLE BUS SERVICE from Bilbao airport to San Sebastian on October 13 and 14 and have updated the times of the shuttles to match incoming flights. We have also reorganised the links on tourism in the city to make the best of your stay. See the AE2014 page.
For their business unit Health & Nutrition within the department Animal Nutrition Services, to work at the Hanau location Evonik Industries is looking for a Manager (m/f) Aqua Nutrition Research. More details are here.
SPECIAL EVENT! EAS and EATiP are organising a special one-day event to address the production performance of the sea bass and sea bream sector by providing a forum for discussion of some of the important technical challenges that underlie production performance. The event will take place on Thursday October 16 at the location of AE2014 and will bring together our scientific and production knowledge to help better explain and understand the issues that may contribute to this position, so as to facilitate cooperation and actions to solve them. See more....
The Research Group in Aquaculture from Las Palmas de Gran Canaria University is currently offering 3 PhD candidates and 2 Post-Doc positions for 2014-2019. The posts are part of the ongoing EU ARRAINA project and are related to juvenile fish nutrition. Full descriptions of the posts and requirements are here, including contact details.
Over the next 5 years, the EU project DIVERSIFY will study a number of new/emerging finfish species, with great potential for the EU aquaculture industry. These new/emerging species (meagre, greater amberjack, wreckfish, halibut, grey mullet and pikeperch) are fast growing and/or large finfishes marketed at a large size and can be processed into a range of products to provide the consumer with both a greater diversity of fish species and new value-added products. See the DIVERSIFY web site for more.
- Professorship available at NTNU, Department of Biology
- Major players in aquaculture production support the EAS
- Dates fixed for AE2015 and AE2016
- Aquaculture International Impact Factor now over 1
- Help to promote EAS with these great cartoons
- AQUA 2012 Summary report
- Patrick Sorgeloos recognised by highest EAS Award
- FAO Photo Library
- From Visions to Reality: the future of offshore farming
- AE2011 Summary Report
- NOFIMA reports show insufficient scientific basis for assertions on the interactions between farmed and wild salmon!
- Honorary Life Membership for Pascal Divanach
- Bjørn Myrseth receives 2011 FEAP Award for Excellence
- FAO on GLOBAL aquaculture
- AQUA NOR FORUM Presentations and Summary