- Parent Category: ROOT
- Published Date
Welcome to Aquaculture Europe 2016 and welcome to Edinburgh!
AE2016 Mobile optimized web page at
|AE2016 EXHIBITORS PORTAL (direct link)|
|AE2016 PROGRAMME GRID (updated)|
|OUR AE2016 PLENARY SPEAKERS
|AE2016 INDUSTRY FORUMS - Overview and GRID
|Guidelines for oral and poster presentations
|Visit Edinburgh and BOOK YOUR HOTEL|
LATEST NEWS AND PROGRAMME UPDATES:
- Here is the programme of the Cleanerfish in European Aquaculture Industry Forum on Thursday morning in Room Lammermiur 2.
- See the introduction and programme of the EU FORUM, taking place in Room Lammermiur 1 on Wedneday afternoon.
- Here is the LATEST programme of the EAS Student Group Workshop "Setting a knowledge transfer scene in aquculture" , to be held on September 21st from 14:30 to 17:30 in room Lammermiuir 2.
- See the programme of the EAS Thematic Group Percid Fish workshop "Best Practice in Percid Fish Aquaculture" to be held on September 20, just before AE2016.
- See the programme of the EAS/EATiP Industry Forum "Development vs. Stagnation" on September 22.
- All workshops (including UICN, EAS Student Group and EU Forum) are on the Industry Forums grid also below.
- Online registration allows you to chose to pay by credit card, cheque or bank transfer.
- See link below for a selection of hotels for you to make your accommodation booking.
- We regret that we are not able to offer official Technical Tours for AE2016
|AE2016 is at the Edinburgh International Conference Centre.
Click on the image to see how to get there.
REGISTRATION: Register online at the AE2016 platform above. See registration cost here