- Parent Category: ROOT
- Published Date
Welcome to Aquaculture Europe 2016 and welcome to Edinburgh!
- Here is the programme of the EAS Student Group Workshop "Setting a knowledge transfer scene in aquculture" , to be held on September 21st from 14:30 to 17:30 in room Lammermiuir 2.
- See the programme of the EAS Thematic Group Percid Fish workshop "Best Practice in Percid Fish Aquaculture" to be held on September 20, just before AE2016.
- See the programme of the EAS/EATiP Industry Forum "Development vs. Stagnation" on September 22.
- Please note that the programme grid (link below) only contains the conference sessions. All workshops (including UICN, EAS Student Group and EU Forum) are on the Industry Forums grid also below.
- Online registration allows you to chose to pay by credit card, cheque or bank transfer.
- See link below for a selection of hotels for you to make your accommodation booking.
- We regret that we are not able to offer official Technical Tours for AE2016
Visit the AE2016 PLATFORM for ABSTRACT SUBMISSION, ONLINE REGISTRATION,
REGISTRATION FORM and EXHIBITOR PORTAL
|AE2016 PROGRAMME GRID (updated)|
|OUR AE2016 PLENARY SPEAKERS
|AE2016 INDUSTRY FORUMS - Overview and GRID
|Guidelines for oral and poster presentations
Download the AE2016 BROCHURE
REGISTRATION: Register online at the AE2016 platform above. See registration cost here
Take a STAND at AE2016